Friday, September 10, 2010

...it's a video showcase




I just want to share a few of the more recent video interviews i've conducted. Each of them has taught me something different about video production (obvious things), but without ACTUAL training in this area, i'm learning as I go - enjoy!

In this interview, I was director / camera man only. We arranged for our media partner (IT News) to interview Andi Luiskandl from the Smith Family on Cloud Computing. What's the first thing you notice when the image appears? Whooops!



Clearly the rule here is simple - watch out for your reflection!!!



In this interview with Scott Stewart, CIO, Wilson HTM - we tried to achieve the illusive 'engaging' interview with the interviewer (me), asking questions to Scott in a conversational way. I think we've done ok - but the lesson learned here is to REALLY understand the question you ask to your interviewee. Although you may not know the topic well (or at all in this case)...understand why you are asking, and what it means!

Until next time,
it's all online
Chris Archer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I review this blog daily and will approve this shortly.

Chris Archer