Friday, November 19, 2010

....it's the concrete jungle where dreams are made of

So I've arrived in New York City - this is my first week on the job as Online Content Manager for this office.

So far, so good - just trying to get my head around the topics and each of the conferences, meeting everyone, understanding what they do and how different it is to Sydney (my comfort zone).

I'm looking forward to learning about this market though and how these marketeers operate to acheive their results.

The most promising thing from my perspective is how big the market is here - the potential to tap into our target through various social media channels, and online content, is massive! Much to be learned, much more to do!

Until next time,
Chris Archer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I review this blog daily and will approve this shortly.

Chris Archer