Friday, May 28, 2010

...it's more than just footage!

I wanted to quickly showcase a new video I've produced for our Wind Farm Development, Design & Construction conference.

This interview with Miles George, MD of Infigen Energy (Australia's largest owner and operator of Wind Farms) features footage which I extracted from their corporate Wind Farm development video!

Genius!!

Not only does the additional footage give the interview a greater quality, but it also reinforces the message delivered by Miles in his responses. The images depicted provide greater credibility to the interview, and makes it more polished.

See below...

I welcome your feedback.

My next post will be called 'The Road to Canberra: Lessons learned in our Nation's Capital'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I review this blog daily and will approve this shortly.

Chris Archer